Tuesday, November 16, 2004
kinja sucks
On the advice of Jared, I've been using Kinja to keep tabs on non-xanga sites of interest. It has a lot of potential, but nearly five months later, I'm still not impressed. I realize that it's still in beta, but the service is very slow at picking up updates, and seems to have more trouble with some for no apparent reason. Other than some improvements in the ways you are able to manage your digests, I've seen very little in the way of tangible change. Glancing through my own list, there are sites that reportedly haven't updated since october, however a vist to the site in question will tell a completely different story. Nice try but give me RSS, which, thanks to the latest version of Thunderbird, I can read just as easily as I do my email.
amr's brain blurted out at 1:06 AM   Permalink   Home
Comments (1)   

if you go to manage posts, it can tell you with a red exclamation mark which ones it can't pick up posts from... it doesn't pick up certain feeds. not sure which ones.

By Blogger j4r3d, at 11/19/2004 9:11 AM  

Post a Comment    Home

the brain.....
Name: amr
About Me: i am a member of Zion Temple
My full profile

This is a blog.

Subscribe to my feed



Powered by FeedBlitz

recent thoughts.....

the vault.....

other brain.....
pv
jj
avy
svs
dfh
skim
sling
jblaze
luosha
alberto
kristasphere
nkechi speaks
sg
phd
t&p
dirtdogs
firebrand
doobybrain
postsecret
fakedoctor

brain thanks.....
blogger
blogskins
haloscan
LucaZappa
Roveberg
Feedburner
Feedblitz
Get Firefox

original layout.....
derived from:
  inside your head
designed by:
  w4rnawarni @ blogskins