Wednesday, May 11, 2005
thanks j4r3d!
Remember the guest spot I did on JustJared.com awhile back? Now that I have the means, I thought I'd share my gift with the rest of you. Very cute. Take a closer look at the wrapping paper (click to enlarge). Nice. There was even a picture of one of my hometown Celts on the bottom [aside: if only they could have gotten their act together in the playoffs...but I digress]. So thoughtful! Thanks :-). (credit: avy for wrapping)

amr's brain blurted out at 5:18 PM   Permalink   Home
Comments (1)   

<3

By Blogger j4r3d, at 5/11/2005 5:54 PM  

Post a Comment    Home

the brain.....
Name: amr
About Me: i am a member of Zion Temple
My full profile

This is a blog.

Subscribe to my feed



Powered by FeedBlitz

recent thoughts.....

the vault.....

other brain.....
pv
jj
avy
svs
dfh
skim
sling
jblaze
luosha
alberto
kristasphere
nkechi speaks
sg
phd
t&p
dirtdogs
firebrand
doobybrain
postsecret
fakedoctor

brain thanks.....
blogger
blogskins
haloscan
LucaZappa
Roveberg
Feedburner
Feedblitz
Get Firefox

original layout.....
derived from:
  inside your head
designed by:
  w4rnawarni @ blogskins