Tuesday, March 29, 2005
uh oh
Red Sox Lefty Allows 5 runs, 8 hits in 5 innings
Associated Press

"I finally threw the pitches where I wanted them. Unfortunately, they hit them," said Wells, who finished the spring with a 7.94 ERA. "It's the best I've felt. I didn't feel I was losing anything. I could've gone longer." full story


(Boston Red Sox pitcher, David Wells)

Explain to me again why we signed an overweight 41 year old to be #2 in the rotation, knowing that the Yanks are lead by RJ and Moose? I mean, that's like something right out of the Mets playbook...
amr's brain blurted out at 4:27 AM   Permalink   Home
Comments (0)   

Post a Comment    Home

the brain.....
Name: amr
About Me: i am a member of Zion Temple
My full profile

This is a blog.

Subscribe to my feed



Powered by FeedBlitz

recent thoughts.....

the vault.....

other brain.....
pv
jj
avy
svs
dfh
skim
sling
jblaze
luosha
alberto
kristasphere
nkechi speaks
sg
phd
t&p
dirtdogs
firebrand
doobybrain
postsecret
fakedoctor

brain thanks.....
blogger
blogskins
haloscan
LucaZappa
Roveberg
Feedburner
Feedblitz
Get Firefox

original layout.....
derived from:
  inside your head
designed by:
  w4rnawarni @ blogskins