Sunday, May 29, 2005
crash
Last night I went to see the movie Crash. I heard some friends were going about an hour and a half before showtime, and basically had just enough time to catch up with them before it started. Since I've pretty much been living under a rock for the past few months, I had never heard of it, and didn't have the slightest idea what it was even about so it made quite the impression on me.

I've watched at least 25 movies since The Color Purple, but this was the first since then to evoke any sort of emotional reaction. In some ways I felt like I was being force-fed the point they were trying to make, but as one friend pointed out, "some people just don't get it unless you hit them over the head with something". Definitely worth watching, although perhaps not one to see with your mother...

p.s. Jared...I blame you for me never having heard of this movie. You're supposed to keep me on top of these things!

::edit:: I guess I owe Jared an apology. Sorry! I wasn't kidding when I said I was under a rock!
amr's brain blurted out at 11:40 PM   Permalink   Home
Comments (2)   

But I mentioned it three different times. ):

http://justjared.blogspot.com/2005/04/fathersdayryanphillppeavapicture.html

http://justjared.blogspot.com/2005/05/newsies_05.html

http://justjared.blogspot.com/2005/04/ryan-and-reese-reunite.html

By Blogger j4r3d, at 6/12/2005 3:44 AM  

my bad :-)

By Blogger amr, at 6/13/2005 12:30 AM  

Post a Comment    Home

the brain.....
Name: amr
About Me: i am a member of Zion Temple
My full profile

This is a blog.

Subscribe to my feed



Powered by FeedBlitz

recent thoughts.....

the vault.....

other brain.....
pv
jj
avy
svs
dfh
skim
sling
jblaze
luosha
alberto
kristasphere
nkechi speaks
sg
phd
t&p
dirtdogs
firebrand
doobybrain
postsecret
fakedoctor

brain thanks.....
blogger
blogskins
haloscan
LucaZappa
Roveberg
Feedburner
Feedblitz
Get Firefox

original layout.....
derived from:
  inside your head
designed by:
  w4rnawarni @ blogskins