Wednesday, November 09, 2005
oops! - TAR8: unplugged
If you didn't already know, CBS's gimmick for version 8 of The Amazing Race was to make it a special family edition, with teams of four family members competing for the million dollar prize. I've only actually watched one episode of the show (and found it too boring to want to waste my time watching), but I have to confess that it piqued my interest enough to make me read the weekly episode recaps. This morning I did the usual and read through the episode recap first.

The Godlewskis won, and the Paolos finally self-destructed (yawn). Eh. I didn't like them much anyway. The next step is always to check out the teams page, since it's hard to keep track of who's who if you don't actually watch the show. I looked at the page for a bit, only to do a double-take. Do you see what I see?


Still don't see it? Here, maybe this will help:


Looks like someone screwed up. If you notice, in episode 8 the Bransen family is still in the race! I guess we don't have to spend a week guessing who will be out next. I wonder how long it will take CBS to pick up on it?

update: looks like CBS fixed the problem. Thanks to jared, the slip-up even made reality blurred! [high five]
amr's brain blurted out at 11:08 AM   Permalink   Home
Comments (0)   

Post a Comment    Home

the brain.....
Name: amr
About Me: i am a member of Zion Temple
My full profile

This is a blog.

Subscribe to my feed



Powered by FeedBlitz

recent thoughts.....

the vault.....

other brain.....
pv
jj
avy
svs
dfh
skim
sling
jblaze
luosha
alberto
kristasphere
nkechi speaks
sg
phd
t&p
dirtdogs
firebrand
doobybrain
postsecret
fakedoctor

brain thanks.....
blogger
blogskins
haloscan
LucaZappa
Roveberg
Feedburner
Feedblitz
Get Firefox

original layout.....
derived from:
  inside your head
designed by:
  w4rnawarni @ blogskins